Monday, October 31, 2011

The 31st

Angelic Lady 

Scary Boys

Hanne with Pumpkin, Penticton
Busy today, away to Kelowna to have the car serviced, meanwhile down at the mall there were many goblins about young and old. The younger ones were sweet, preening their blue hair, crying because their witches' hat had fallen off, sometimes looking freakish with their parents dressed up to look alike! I was very impressed with a lady in the make-up department straight out of Star Wars with pointed ears, quite realistic.

4 comments:

cherie said...

Thank you for letting me see the fall colors that we don't have here in the desert. Love all your pictures!

H said...

I love your new header picture!!

The make up department lady was dressed like Yoda?? How on earth did she see what she was doing all day? Did you ask to take her photo?

Michael and Hanne said...

H, she wore a mask with eye holes. I don't think it was Yoda. Yoda is male. No I didn't have my camera along, which is most unusual. Maybe she was out of some other galactic interstellar movie I don' know the name of...

Alan Burnett said...

At one stage a few years ago I would not know what all this talk of Halloween was about - but the craze has now conquered the UK - to the detriment of old Guy Fawkes.